One of the dilemmas I had faced after publishing my blog on Blogger was just how to integrate forms? A straightforward feedback or Contact Us form can go quite a distance to make your blog more user focused and interactive. I are finding to simple solutions to overcome this handicap. And yes you don't have to be a coder to do this! https://homemodle.blogspot.com/
1. Use formstack.com to construct professional looking online forms:
A straightforward but very effective solution emerges by Formstack. Formstack enables you to design and build forms online and then enables you to embed forms on any blog or website. The simple drag and drop interface enables you to easily create an HTML form and add almost any form element (e.g. Text fields, email field, file upload). You are able to manage your field types, add sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process is very simple: https://www.cynthiarichard.com
1. Sign on Formstack.
2. Build your forms using the shape builder. The interface is intuitive. Work with a few minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the email address where you wish to send form data. That is important as that is where you will have the feedbacks.
4. Select an appropriate design template and Save your form.
5. Generate the code to embed on your own Blog. Save the code in a notepad file. https://homemodel786.blogspot.com/
You are pretty much finished with Formstack! Now log in to your Blogger account to integrate the code on your own Blogger website:
1. On your blogger add a full page using the page widget.. In the event that you don't have the widget already you are able to do so my planning to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The page widget on Blogger enables you to total up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After added the page widget head to Posting > Edit Pages > Develop a new page.
3. Develop a new page with the name "Contact Us" using pages widget
4. On the page editor click Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You have an operating feedback form on Blogger! https://windows10852.blogspot.com/
Do a quick preview. You may have to complete small adjustments to the shape field lengths if you can find any overlaps along with your Blogger sidebar but that's simple. The Formstack form builder interface is really simple that you could quickly stay on course to generate a creatively pleasing feedback form. https://smart1295.blogspot.com/
2. Use feedback tool from getsatisfaction.com
Get satisfaction is among typically the most popular feedback tools on the Internet. Integrating this on blogger requires some careful template code embedding. The Integration process is simple though: https://smartlove12.blogspot.com/
1. Sign on Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There is not easy blogger integration widget here so you must head to your blogger template source to integrate the code.
4. Head to blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code try to find tag.
6. Paste the get satisfaction embed code right before the and save the template and you've the feedback widget on blogger!